Registration is now closed
Registration desks will be open and located at Palacio Municipal de Congresos as follows:
|Saturday, 12 March||08:00 – 19:30|
|Sunday, 13 March||07:00 – 18:45|
|Monday, 14 March||07:30 – 18:45 |
|Tuesday, 15 March||07:30 – 17:00 |
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until 18 January, 2016
19 January until
2 March, 2016
From 3 March, 2016
|EPA Member * (Country List A)||€ 530||€ 630||€ 730|
|EPA Member * (Country List B)||€ 370||€ 480||€ 530|
|EPA Non Member (Country List A)||€ 680||€ 790||€ 880|
|EPA Non Member (Country List B)||€ 480||€ 550||€ 600|
|EECP Member **||€ 295||€ 350||€ 390|
|EECP Non Member **||€ 350||€ 460||€ 490|
Residents, Specialists Trainees ***,
Psychiatric Social Workers
|€ 290||€ 350||€ 400|
|Psychologists||€ 450||€ 550||€ 600|
|Students ****|| € 150||€ 190||€ 190|
Registration for the EPA Courses is available only for the congress participants.
Switching courses will be permitted until 4 March, 2016 (one week prior to the Congress)
|EPA Course Category||Pre-Registration Fees||Onsite Fees|
|EPA Course (each) |
(Country List A)
|€ 60||€ 70|
|EPA Course (each) |
(Country List B)
|€ 40||€ 50|
* This refers to EPA Individual Members, who have paid their annual Membership fees for 2016, as well as to Honorary Members.
** Early Career Psychiatrists must be under 40 years of age at the Congress date OR have less than 5 years of clinical practice after specialty. In order to register under this category you will be required to upload a copy of ID with birth date OR a copy of an official letter/certificate from institution confirming the < 5 years with your registration form.
*** In order to register under this category you will be required to upload a signed and stamped letter from the head of your department confirming your status.
**** Refers only to full-time students at time of the Congress. Registration form must be accompanied by a copy of valid 2015-2016 student ID or an official letter from Head of Department confirming full-time student status.
Country Lists A & B: Developing countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification.
Country List A = High and upper middle income
Country List B = Lower middle and low income
Click here for more information on the Country Classification data according to the World Bank website.
FEES FOR PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Entrance to scientific sessions
- Access to the exhibition
- Invitation to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Refreshments during coffee breaks
A printed programme is not included in the registration fee and is available to purchase via the online registration above (the programme is available online free of charge).
Congress fee does not include participation in the EPA Courses.
Payment of registration fees must be made in Euro after completing the registration process.
You may choose one of the following methods:
i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Additional 30 EUR commission is required
- Please ensure that the name of the Congress and participant are stated on the bank transfer
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees
Please make drafts payable in EUR only to:
(Additional 30 Euros commission is required)
Account Name: EPA 2016 Congress, Madrid (C/O Kenes International)
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-700
IBAN Number: CH87 0483 5069 3980 5270 0
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including 18 January, 2016 - 100% refund
- Cancellations received between 19 January and 2 March, 2016- 50% refund
- From 3 March, 2016 - No refund will be made
* Refunds for payments done via bank transfer will be processed after the congress.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the EPA Registration team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
EPA 2016 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140