EPA Travel Grants
EPA is handing out 15 Travel Grants to deserving abstract submitters!
Travel grant applications are now closed.
Criteria for application
- Applicants must be under the age of 40 at the opening date of the Congress, 12 March 2016.
- Applicants must be psychiatrists or trainees in psychiatry.
- All applicants must have submitted an abstract to the Congress via the website.
- All applications will be judged based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the Congress.
- Applicants must be registered and paid for the Congress by the early registration deadline (Those not registered at this time will not be considered for a travel grant).
- All applicants must submit a copy of their passport or other document of proof of age.
- All applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from the head of their department with their application; this letter should confirm that the applicant is a psychiatrist or a trainee in psychiatry.
Note: Priority will be given to applicants coming from a country which is a member of EPA's Council of NPAs.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Submit your application with your abstract submission. (Abstract Submission is now closed)
Award winners will be informed by e-mail.